Friday, February 09, 2007

Oh yea...

As a kind of funny add on to the post before tonight's first post...(okay that was a weird description)

I have a LOT of sketch books in various sizes (from 24" x 30" on down to 9" x 12") all laying on their shelves for display. I don't like that because the more expensive big ones are laying along the bottom shelf getting dusty and bumped and ruined by people walking by. So I started moving them all yesterday. I stood them all up and starting at the top of my area, placed the biggest ones, working my way down to the smallest. I freed up about 3/4 of the space these sketch books took up. The icing on the cake? (snicker, snicker) A customer came through with her dad and literally exclaimed..."Oh wow, I didn't know you had sketch books, Dad we don't have to go to Michael's anymore!!!" Okay boss man, I just earned that $50 an hour you are supposedly wasting on me.

No comments: