Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another day in Paradise


Well, another new beginning. I love new beginnings. I have been reading other blogs and think to myself, I should do that. And then my self kicks in and says, why do you want to tell every one what is going on in your life? Well, it's not so much telling everyone that...it is more joining a group of people who have something in common and getting feedback and learning from others! So, please, feedback, feedback, feedback!

I am on a learning curve here, so it will take me a while to get this blog set up the way it should be and comfy for you all to come and visit. I have a lot of pics I want to share. Especially the ones of my little dog Tootsie, (that;'s Tootsie up on the top) who is my companion in all that I do. She sits on my lap when I stitch, follows me from room to room as I do my chores, goes kayaking with me and chastises me when I've gone out of the house to do chores and left her behind.

Well, that is it for now. I'm going to go play with my new toy and figure out all the fun stuff I can do! Hope to hear from you!

No comments: