Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pictures at 11

I know, I know...it's supposed to be story at 11, but I have the story, too lazy to do the pictures right now.
I have worked a total of two complete weeks now. I like the job, it is busy work, there are various things to do, so it will never be boring. This hardware store seems to be consistently busy, so it looks like no down time with the customers. I like that, I hate being at work when it is slow, it gets me to thinking about what I could be doing elsewhere. I have run into so many old friends and acquaintances. I am sorry to say I have not thought about some of these people for a while. I guess one cannot think of all people all the time. Yes they do cross my mind at times though.
Because I have been working, I have not had the time to work on my cross stitching much. It is a back handed good thing. If I was finding more time to work on it, that would mean that I am not happy at work. Well, that and I am recuperating my feet at the end of the day. I move quite slow when I get home. I am hoping that this will go away sometime in the near future. I know some of the pain is because I put on too much weight over the unemployed period of my life...and ate away a lot of my frustrations. When I get my bills back in order, I am joining Weight Watchers again and getting the weight off. I am so sick of myself right now!
I think I will start one of those lists I see on other blogs...100 things in 1001 days. That will help me get on task and get some stuff done that has gone by the wayside. I will start working on the list and then post it, so I can keep track of my progress.
That's all for now...picture of cross stitch progress later!

No comments: