Wednesday, April 25, 2007

For Zakk...

I was going to show you the wall hanging I did for my grandson, but blogger is being a booger and won't let me up load my picture tonight. At least I have a picture of it and I can post it tomorrow night or even later tonight if blogger will let me. I finished it by about 5:30 yesterday evening and then put all my "toys" away. Then layed down for a short nap. I didn't wake up til 11PM, so went right back to bed and sort of slept through til 5:30 this morning! I should have felt completely rested, but I was a little groggy til about noon. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep all through tonight!
Thanks for stopping by. And OH! Thank you for the nice comments on my wall hanging from yesterday. You all encourage me to do my best and then show it off! LOL!

No comments: