Thursday, December 26, 2013

Block 2 From Tula Pink's "City Sampler 100 Modern Blocks"

I sure hope I can keep this up! This is making me happier than I have been in a long time. I keep thinking that the blocks won't turn out good enough, but I am super pleased with both of them. And Hey! I only have 98 left to do!I love this book, I love Tula Pink, I love Debbie at A Quilter's Table for sharing her blocks and making me excited about the book and the blocks.
I plan on making these in order from 1 - 100 and I'm going to try to do one a day. The weekends will be the most difficult, because I get home from work later than the weekdays. So, maybe I will get five done a week, unless of course, some other project calls my name. I'm not going to worry over it, I'll just do what I can do and I know I will be happy with that!
I just have to say a big THANK YOU to Debbie for her enabling me!!! ;-)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

haha. I am so pleased to have enabled you! Looking good!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your Modern blocks

Linda in Calif. said...

What a great idea. You will have so much fun making all these blocks and they will look great together. Wonderful fabric choice.

stitcherw said...

Both blocks look wonderful, what a fun project. It will look awesome when finished and all put together, what an acomplishment you'll have. Looking forward to seeing what your next block will be :)
Sue