Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Just a Quick Note

I was bored today, because the only thing I needed to do was clean (which I didn't do, cuz I'm retired and I do what I want!) I did wash my bedding and ended up fussing with my washer, because it's a lemon!

Anywho...I got out these patterns from Craftsy for mini's and did ONE. I have to say, I am in awe of all those quilters who do mini's. I did this one, I'm fairly proud of how it turned out. My accuracy was pretty good. I don't know how many more I could make. This was a challenge for my arthritic hands, but it was fun at the same time.

It's a little hairy, kind of cock-eyed, but overall okay. I need to trim it up a little and add a binding to it. It will finish at 2 inches!

8 comments:

selina said...

looks great! love the colours, nice & bright; you do a few more with plain blocks & make into a cushion cover?
i just posted some ladies crafts at my craft group & one of them is doing mini hexagons as a queen size bed quilt! talk about dedication! i hope to attempt something like a cushion cover or a pin cushion much later on lol

thanx for sharing

Scrapatches said...

That is so tiny! Pretty colors. Good work ... :) Pat

Kathy S. said...

That's adorable.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE your mini block!! Makes me want to run up to the sewing room and dig out some scraps. Alas, the laundry is calling me...

Nell's Quilts said...

Well done! It's so cute.

PaulaB quilts said...

What a sweet tiny block, hard to believe it. Are you taking off in a new direction? God luck and enjoy it.

make.share.give said...

Oh my goodness! So tiny and cute.

Linda in Calif. said...

This turned out so cute. I've always wanted to do a mini quilt.