Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Newest Year

Happy New Year everyone! My hope is that each and everyone of you has the best year ever!

I'm looking forward to this new year, with anticipation of clearing out my head and my sewing space and diving in full force to my sewing, embroidery and macrame. I have several things started and several other things in my mind to do. I'm going to spend time tomorrow listing what I have started, what I want to do and what I need to finish.

I need to let go of 2017 with all of it's roller coaster rides emotionally. I'm hoping that 2018 will be a little boring so that I can color my world with fabric and threads.

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve...mine was spend recuperating from a wild party night on Saturday! I won't be doing that again too soon! See you all next year!

Sadie a few months back.

3 comments:

Scrapatches said...

May you be blessed with peace, love, prosperity, good health and plenty of time to sew and craft in 2018. Happy New Year, Claudia to you and yours ... :-) Pat

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Happy New Year to you. May it be whatever you need it to be.

I know how to clean out my sewing room, but could use some help on clearing my mind as well.

I've learned to enjoy "boring days" the best.

Path said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.