Thursday, October 26, 2006

As Promised.....

Well, I DID pick up my stitching, and I DID make some progress. I know now why I wasn't picking it up. My eyesight is getting just a tad worse a little at a time. I don't have benefits just yet, so I will have to wait to get my eyes checked and get new glasses. But since I picked up the stitching, I have had a headache. I have those drugstore magnifying glasses, but I think I am beyond those now. I did use my magnifying glass today. OH! I bought myself one of those OTT lights! I found a table model for $35.00. Not bad. That helped with the vision a little, but not a whole heck of a lot. At least I know why I stopped working on Earth Goddess. It's funny how your mind tells you stuff without you really knowing that it is telling you. Anyway...here she is. I got the Earth, the leaves around her head and some of her hair done. I have to back stitch the branches throughout the leaves. That will make it look a lot better. I don't have much left to do on the top third, then it is on to the bottom half. I'd say I was almost 2/3's done, but the top is so sparse. Maybe more like half done... Well, okay, now blogger is giving me problems uploading my image! I will try again tomorrow night. Sorry!

3 comments:

Micky said...

Get any candy corn yet?
:)

claudia said...

LOL Micky! I look at the packages of candy corn at work longingly. I am being good...for now...I started WeightWatchers and don't want to lose it and get the candy corn going, although I really, really want a candy corn fix!

Micky said...

Well you know they say it isn't good to deprive yourself totally! You need at least a couple to keep you from eating a whole crop of them! lol
:)