Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today I promise....

And I don't break promises... I AM going to pick up my project and work on it. I came home from work sick yesterday. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I don't usually do that. I am a "go to work and tough it out" kind of person, but yesterday I was feeling nauseated and weak and sweaty. I kept thinking, "oh, I'll finish this little section and then see", but I just kept getting worse. So, I left. It was my "Friday" so I have the weekend to recouperate. I came home and slept from about 11 AM til 6:30PM. Hmmm, did I need that or what?!? I feel a little better today, but I am staying close to the bathroom, if you know what I mean.
I won't want to be over doing anything, so I will sit myself in my chair and proceed to stitch, that will give me some rest and peace I think. Pictures later tonight or tomorrow, so I can prove that I kept my promise.
I have been wanting to work on this project and get it going again, because I think I have told you, that I have three other projects to start, all big ones. I have also been wanting to do some little projects, just so I can claim some finishes as well. I need to organize my stuff better so I can be more like some of the other stitchers whose blogs I read. I envy their organization. (It's a good envy, it can only give me some direction)
Enough for now, I am going to amble on over to the easy chair!

No comments: