Saturday, October 04, 2008

Stitchin

I am thinking that I want to pull out my stitching and get with it. After all, if you look real close, the name of my blog IS stitchintime!
When did my life get in the way of my life?
I think I want to get back into it because we just had our first rain and it was a good one. YAY! Rain makes me want to curl up on the couch with my threads around me and make some pretty pictures. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I can etch out some time for the thing that I love to do!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm feeling a big DUH here. You've got so many projects, I never even considered the title as one of your favorite hobbies!

I used to love needlework, back it the "when I could see" days. Now with reading glasses and the computer...it would be difficult.

I hope you carve out some time this fall and winter when there's no trees to cut down!

Rick said...

"When did my life get in the way of my life" - very funny and a good question.

Lisa said...

I am envious of those that can thread a needle and actually do something with it. My aunt produces some of the most beautiful pieces of art in her needle work, and every thing she sews. I am amazed. I have asked myself the very question you posed, when did life get in the way of my life, I feel that a lot right now and I am RETIRED!

Thank you for your kind words about my posting. I get very sentimental about our soliders too. I am so thankful he is home safe and sound and pray that he does not have to go back.

stitcherw said...

Yup, some weather does seem to stimulate the stitching bug (or knitting, crafting, etc... bug). Rainy or colder weather does make you want to settle in and do a comfort craft. So... have you decided which project is calling your name the loudest yet?
Sue

Unknown said...

do it girl, get yo stitch on. :D