Friday, June 01, 2007

Me and "The Girls"

I am admittedly hooked on the "Gilmore Girls". The season is over, the show is done...no more Gilmores. I did something I have never, ever done before...I panicked. Target had all six seasons on DVD and on sale...half price, so I swooped in and bought them all. Now all I have to do is wait for the seventh and final season to become available, and I will be complete. I'm sick I tell ya...I really have never done something like this before, but I just couldn't let the "girls" fade into nonexistence.

4 comments:

stitcherw said...

I've never seen this show, but there are other shows I love and they are well worth getting the season's on DVD (like Friends) so that you can watch them whenever you like. They are perfect to stitch to. I hope you don't have to wait to long for the last season to come out so you can complete your set.
Sue

Micky said...

Wow. Half off? I would have gotten them too.
Right now I watch them twice a day. Re-runs you know.
I can't believe they took it off the air.
But at least we can get the DVDs!
:)

Rosanna said...

I see the "Gilmore girls" they are fantastic, but i think in Italy we are a little bit later than in USA.
I also like Friends, I watch them altrhough I've seen them jet!
bye and happy stitch!

Chelle said...

My Mom enjoyed the Gilmore Girls. I didn't call her on Tuesday nights because she was in Star's Hollow. LOL