Monday, August 24, 2009

New Week, New Attitude

And it's not a good attitude.
After all that work I got accomplished last week, this week...NOTHING!
I got up late this morning, and there was no energy present. At all. I rarely sleep in past 6:30. 6:30 is the latest, otherwise I feel as though I wasted an entire day. I was up at the crack of 9:30 this morning. I hate that. HATE. IT! As the day has progressed, it's just gotten worse.
I had to forcibly drag myself from the house to go buy some much needed T-shirts for work. The ones I had were very holey and becoming pretty ris-kay. (I don't know how to spell that correctly) I also needed shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, shower gel, that kind of stuff which I always buy all at once at the Target closest to my house, it's less expensive there. I bought a few other goodies that I didn't have to have, but saw and wanted. I need new pants too, but those I will drag myself out to get tomorrow at Ross. I get the discount there on Tuesdays.
The back yard re-do sits as it was last Monday, there are still three cans and three bags of weeds in the back of my truck to be taken to the recyclers.
I. HAVE. NO. AMBITION. NONE.
I have come to the conclusion that if I work full time, that is it. I do nothing else. If I work part time, I may be able to have some semblance of a life...without money though.
I'm just sick of this.

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Risque. :)

Had to tell you that your comments throughout the entire raffle have totally made me smile!!

Hallie :)

Lisa said...

Well I agree. You have to decide which is the lesser of the two evils...???? More money and no time....more time and less money. Sucks huh? Take care friend.

stitcherw said...

Some days/weeks are like that, it's like you're in some kind of mire and its all you can do to put one foot in front of the other and do what you have to do. Hope things pick up for you soon, and you can get a balance between work and having a life, it's a difficult line to walk.
Sue