Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Please, will y'all hold me accountable?

I am thinking that if I tell you guys that I am going to do something and show you before pictures maybe I will do some. thing.
I have the 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th off this week. YAY! for me!
I do not want to waste all that wonderful time off. So I am thinking that I will get out in the yard and work. I should be able to get at least a little done, after all, I am only going to be at work three days, my feet should be able to hold up another two to three days, Tuesday I will rest. Probably with my feet in a vat of ice.
Now, when I show you the pictures, don't judge. I have not been physically able to do much in the way of yard work, so the yard looks more like a jungle. I am hoping that I can get the patio portion of the yard cleared. I have three empty garbage cans to put green waste in, that the scavenger company will pick up for free on Monday. I KNOW I can fill those up in a small amount of time. I can also take green garbage to the recyclers for free. Plus, they will take wood and furniture free as well. This should only cost me a couple of gallons of gas.







Looks like I need another Magical Mexican!
Wish me luck!
Get on my Ass if I don't do it.
Don't back down...I am sick and tired of finding reasons and excuses why I cannot take care of this yard!
Oh yeah. That's not my kayak, that is one my daughter is trying out. Um yeah...trying out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can do it.
*best arnold voice*

Mary Ellen said...

I can't wait to read about all the cool stuff you got accomplished - and see all the pictures.

And I will be checking back...

Caution/Lisa said...

You're going to get so much done that you'll inspire me to get busy (but if you don't, that waaaaay okay with me.)