Saturday, October 01, 2016

Fire in the Sky!

I love the sunsets here! When there is a good one it is always so bright and firey! I have tons of sunset pictures.

Last night was gloomy and cold. No fire in the sky. I took this picture a couple of days ago, but still wanted to share.

When I went out to feed the big critters, there was a familiar nip in the air. One that I hadn't felt in a while, which is fine with me, I don't particularly care for nips, especially ones that are in the air! I looked south and low and behold, there was a little bit of snow on the Olympics. I'm not absolutely sure, but I think that is a little early. I haven't been here long enough to say for sure.

I guess that means it's time to get out the mucking boots and make sure there are no spiders lurking in them, and get them ready for mud season. I do know that if there's snow on the mountains, I need to be ready for the mud to come soon.

I just want to be the first to say...it is Spring yet?

1 comment:

Linda in Calif. said...

Yes - you win - you are the first to say it. Hahahaha I'll be thinking it myself pretty soon. Lovey sky. We do not get those firey colors. Just pinks.