Monday, November 23, 2009

A Small Favor

Hey! Everybody! I need to ask a favor. Would you all run over to Suzanne McMinn's blog and give her a vote? She is applying for a job on SAM-e. I'm not great at explaining what SAM-e is about, but I know that Suzanne will be writing for them, and I believe she deserves that job!
But if you have a minute, would you please go over and vote for her? She has made it really easy for everyone to link over and vote. I can also say that Suzanne has a really fun blog to read. She has a little farm in West Virginia, and has miniture goats, miniture donkeys and a gigantic dog, plus chickens and ducks! Go see what she's up to today and give a vote please???
Her blog is Chickens in the Road.

3 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

I'm all for supporting anyone trying a new venture in life. I'll click over now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stitcherw said...

I voted, nice blog. Loved the write up on peach preserves, they looked so yummy. I've never canned before, maybe one of these days.
Sue