Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's a beautiful morning

The big dog let me sleep in until 6:30 this morning. How kind! It is beautiful and peaceful here. Sun is shining, neighbors aren't out and about yet, so no traffic noises. I have a list a mile long of to do's today, but I think I will be lucky to get 1/4 mile into it.
My dad helped me fix my chain saw the other day, so I really need to get outside and chop up some wiley looking bushes and the tree that is threatening to push the eaves up on the front of my house. I'm a little nervous about that one...it is big, I don't even know what it is, it volunteered to grow years ago. I love it, but it is going to do some damage.
I got lots of stitching done yesterday, since I didn't feel like doing anything but sit. The little dog loved that. She slept on my lap the whole time.I will get ambitious about taking pics of the stitching I did and the progress on my neice's baby quilt that I am making for her. It only needs the binding done on two sides and a good washing. Wa-la..it is ready to present to her.
I have been catching up on other blogs this morning and got to thinking to myself that I really need to make my pages more appealing. I will start messing with that project one of these days. I do want it to look good. I have a lot to learn there.
On with the day...see you all later!

No comments: