Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogaversary Time!

Thanks to Cathy at "It'll Be Funny Tomorrow" I just realized that yesterday was my one year blogaversary! I wasn't keeping track (obviously). She was talking about how she has been in her new house for a year and it got me to thinking...I checked, and sure enough, I've been here one year.

I would like to thank you all for inspiration, shoulders to cry on and letting me vent over the past year. I know I haven't quite stuck to any one thing in particular, such as stitching, but that is the way I am...over over the planet...with everything. Thanks for your patience in that!

I have learned a lot of things from all you ladies...and some gents as well. That is a good thing, I need to continue learning!

So here's to another year with all of you! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Bloganiversary!!

Kitty Couture said...

Happy Blogaversary!

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on your Blogaversary, I'm glad that I've gotten to know you. You're right, the stitching blog world is a wonderful place.
Sue

msstitch01 said...

Congrats on your anniversary Claudia.

Carol said...

Happy Blogaversary! Did you get my thank you message for the chartpack? You are so sweet! Thank you!