Saturday, July 14, 2007

My mission....again.

What I want to do on my weekend: (which for me is Mon., Tues.)
1) Finish pile of odds and ends laundry in the garage. (This can be done while doing other things)
2) Move kayak/surfboard rack to other side of garage. (temporary move)
3) Get Grandpa's couch off the work bench. (Turns out it wasn't in the rafters after all.)
4) Clear off work bench, go through stuff, throw, give or find a suitable storage place for stuff.
5) Empty out dresser with small tools, make an inventory list of what is in there.
6) Clear out under workbench,
7) Make a plan for building a rack for drawers under the bench. (I can't throw anything away, and I have had these old dresser drawers from a broken down dresser hanging out waiting to be put to use for storing)
8) Get some stitching in!!!!!
I will probably edit some of my list depending on length of time for some tasks, ability to focus on other tasks, my age, amount of chocolate available to keep me going (chuckle).

I'm going to try to stick to this and I will refer back to the list often. Which means I will be on the computer from time to time and a game may grab my attention, slowing the organization process! But eh! It is my weekend!

3 comments:

stitcherw said...

You've a busy weekend planned. Good luck meeting your goals and I'll look forward to a stitching update, in addition to hearing how nice and organized the garage ended up.
Sue

The Silver Thistle said...

I had a list planned for today too, but the late sleepers in the house have meant that so far I've not struck one thing off my list :(

Hope you have better luck with yours :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

Best of luck!