Friday, December 28, 2007

Tomorrow may be the day

I may start talking about my youngest daughter. People at work have seen her around town. I don't live in the same town I work in, but we are all from there. So I know she is alive, I know she hates me right now, and I don't even really know why. But I need to get this out of my system. I may start from her beginnings, she has a great history, I just hope her future is as exciting! I'm gonna try, it's going to be painful, but if I spill my guts, maybe I will feel just a tad better about the new year coming up and all that I have to accomplish. Until tomorrow, sweet dreams

3 comments:

kim-d said...

(((((((((SUPPORTIVE HUG)))))))))

I have to say this, Claudia--writing The Bill and Kim Story has been GREAT for me--and I'm thinking it may work the same way with your daughter. It feels SO GOOD to just "talk" it all out, and I actually have felt "lighter" since sharing it. And happy. So, if you feel you're ready, I'm here for ya! Even though I have been lazy the last couple of days...sorry about that...and, of course, now that I feel like "talking" a blue streak, I'm at work. So...I'll be back later to continue this chat! I'm just so glad that you're feeling better and are back at work.

katy said...

I agree with Kim, it is better to talk(type) it out. It may be painful to do, but it is better than holding the pain in. We will all be here to "hold your hand."

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww big hugs I'm sorry to hear your daughter feels that way.