Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

Yep, that's the feeling from this house. The girls are battling again. I now have TWO Princesses and one slightly crazy, but also slightly down to earth child. Do you all think it might be too late to take them to that safe drop off for children in Nebraska? I mean they are all in their twenties...maybe they will be accepted. At least one thing would be, they would be in Nebraska and I would be back here in CA.
Or - I could just run away from home. Believe me, I have thought about doing this before. I just never knew where I would go and how would I go there? I need money to run away!
Ziggy has been placed with another family. It's a good thing I wasn't totally attached to him. (I lie) But he was becoming a big bone of contention around here and something had to give. So, YD found a family that just went ga-ga when she said that they could have him if they wanted. The mom was so happy! That makes me happy too. Zigs won't have other dogs to play with, but he will have a couple of kids.
OD and MD seem to think that I favor YD and they are a little jealous. I told them they are all old enough to work through those feelings of jealousy, but they want to hold onto their three year old feelings. I have been trying to help them get out on their own for a while now. YD had a set back and needed a little more help, even though she is the one who is more independant. So I told them. From now on MOM is closed. If I can't help them ALL, I refuse to help any of them. I QUIT!!!!!
No rides, no food, no housing. Get the F**K out! We'll see how this goes. Of course, I got the teen aged "Well, if you don't do that, I won't do this." I said "Fine, go ahead and cut your noses off to spite your faces."
I have been going back and forth between being pissed, depressed, sad, lonely, but one thing stays steady...TIRED. I am drained.
I will work through this. I thought everything was fine after my last bout of drama with the Drama Queens, but I was wrong. At least I have work, where the drama there is contained, somewhat.

4 comments:

stitcherw said...

I'm so sorry they are driving you nuts again. Just when you think they've started to grow up again they regress. Hopefully this stage will pass before they make you totally pass out. Sorry to hear Zigs didn't work out, he was such a cutie. However, it sounds like you made the best decision. He has a new home where he'll be spoiled, and you'll have a bit of piece and quiet at least in that area, which it sounds like you sorely need. Congrats on the weight loss, and your new stitching piece looks to be off to a great start. With all the squares and such marked off, hopefully the inner parts will go quickly for you.
Sue

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Sounds less than fun. Hang in there.

Hallie

Lisa said...

Our kids know how to push our buttons and play on our emotions. You are not alone in that boat,scoot over! I am terrible about it. I have always felt bad about divorcing my children's father, and my daughter sure knows how to play me on it. AND SHE IS 24! She is a really good kid, (see how I treat her!! Kid my foot, she is a woman!) still in college and has been taken advantage of by people. Too big of a heart and not enough experience under the belt. So she has made some very costly mistakes. I am tired of bailing her out, college or not. So here's to us....get a grip on life kids, we have been there, done that, and are finished with it...are you with me?

Debbie said...

Ahhh, this is like the post when I met you! Smack (not really) them girls into shape and I love you quitting. I did that before and it felt good. Didn't help, but it felt wonderful LOL!

Hang it there, you know it gets better. Just ignore them, maybe they'll go away!!! Ha Ha Ha!

((hugs))