Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just for you Hallie...

And you probably don't want to hear it anymore. I have the worst allergy stuff going on. What is even more crappy is that it just started when I was getting over the crud so I wasn't sure if this was allergy or more illness.
I have not felt good since before Easter Sunday! I have no freakin' energy, no desire to eat, no desire to do anything but sleep, sleep. sleep. Which is because I can't sleep at night. Can you say post nasal drip? Cough, cough, cough...I am not even going to class tonight. Didn't go to work today, cause yesterday I was driving everyone nuts with the coughing, and myself over night with the coughing. I was going to go to the doctor today, but they gave me a phone consultation instead, telling me it was the allergies, then prescribed Flonase, and some other over the counter stuff that I can take with my blood pressure issues. (they said don't expect miracles, it takes a couple of weeks to start helping!)
We'll see. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thank you for letting me know that you are alive (not well) but alive. I get worried when I don't get udates.
:)

Update when you can - I'll keep checking on you.
Hallie

kim-d said...

Yes, and I'm in there with Hallie, too! I was thinking of you last night and then right away when I got up this morning--missing you VERY MUCH.

I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy. I know exactly what you're going through cause that's the way it was for me ALL WINTER LONG! And now the itchy, watery eyes are starting! I KNOW you must be feeling really lousy to even consider going to the doctor, because I think we are alike in that way. In that, it's gotta be REALLY BAD to even consider the doctor--HAHA! Just take good care of yourself, Claudia, and if you feel like sleeping, then SLEEP--it's good for you!

(((HUGE FEEL-BETTER-CLAUDIA HUG)))

Love ya...