Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's gray

Why can't things just be black and white? Why is there always some middle road somewhere? (usually though my living room)
I came home from work yesterday and asked MD if she had made her decision as to what she was going to do. "Yes!", she exclaimed. (YAY I thought) "I have a job interview at Shamrock Ranch, Friday." Um...uh...that is not the two choices I gave her. I hate this. Do I continue being the mom, who says no, this is your choice; not that, anymore or let her try again? It also involves when my YD gets to come home.
YD's PO told us the judge would just give her a no harassment order and send her home on the 2nd of July, if I contiue to kick MD out, she might be out by the end of this month. So what's the dif???
But then there's the life long question of when is the shit going to hit the fan again?
I hate being the mom.

2 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh Claudia, I am so sorry. So, so sorry. But I also have to say this. Why are you even questioning what your answer should be. It's only gray if you LET it be gray. It may hurt but you know what you need to do. This is ridiculous and, as the saying goes, "when someone shows you who they are, believe them." Why on earth would you think anything would change if you deviate from the plan. Just sayin'. I think you need to look out for yourself, for once. Awww, man!

Big hug, and love...

Debbie said...

And again, being a Mom is the toughest job in the world!

They say the kids today mature later than we used to. They don't seem to "reach 21" until about 26!

What's a Mom to do?

((Hugs))