Sunday, June 01, 2008

No Sordid Details though

I'm having a few days of peace and quiet. Forced upon me, by a paring knife and a very dramatic daughter. No, she did not come after me, but sorta implied hurting herslf, so I called the local PD. They came and took her to a place where she will befor 72 hours and be analyzed.
It all came to a head last night. This is after a week of total drama. One kid, the YD getting thrown out of her home by a judge fpr three freakin years!
And oh! FUCKING wonderful...she just walked back in!!!!! They sent her home in a taxi! Crap, I am fucking leaving!

3 comments:

kim-d said...

Okay, I'm not sure what's going on there, but it has me a little scared! Is it just YD, or is it YD and MD? I get so confused. Yes, you leaving is an option. If you can't bring yourself to put the run to THEM, maybe you should just go for a walk and keep going. I'd say BWAHA, but I'm not sure if I'm joking! Will you EVER be rid of these people?

((I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-SAY HUG))

Love ya...

Debbie said...

I'm with Kim...

Damn, you're in a hard situation and I really feel for you. Okay, really friggin shitty situation!.

Keep us posted how you're doing, ok?

((Another big hug!))

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I miss a few days of blog reading and come back to this.

:( Are you ok? I'm so worried about you.

Hallie