Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Laundry Day

Got the laundry done. As usual. I worked on an afghan while I was waiting for my clothes to dry. I got a row done. It seems slow, but then I am crocheting the length of the afghan and not the width. I am making this for my sister's late birthday present. It's not bad late..only a couple of months!
When I got home to put the laundry away, I started putting things in order in my room. It is almost completely organized. Which is weird, cause I usually have to make a path through to get to anything. I vacuumed and I can actually see my rug. Amazing!
I didn't work on my lamp at all yesterday. I am going to have to put a hook up on the ceiling in my room, so I can work on it while it is hanging. I am thinking that will be the easist way to do that. So I will get on that next weekend.
I'm off Thursday, but I will probably be over the hill all day. I have an appointment there and some keys to return for YD, that is at a place I haven't been to before, so that will take me a while. I'm doing that Thursday, since I am over there. I don't want to make a special trip for one or the other. Well, the apointment I have to, cause well, it is all set and all. I will think of a few other things that can be done there on Thursday as well, so I don't waste the gas for just one thing.
I wish there was some way to save on the gas. I don't leave the house unless I have several things to do on one trip. Except for work, and my hours and days are so screwy that it keeps me from taking the bus, cause I would do that if I could. I would rather spend the $40 or so it would cost to take the bus, monthly than to spend the $150 or so it is costing me now. Even if I could do that one day a week it would help, but no...and I can't shange my hours at work either.
I am off to start my week. I hope you all have a great one!

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You'll even pray for Diablo? How cool are you?

Hallie :)