Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nothing new has happened

I can go back to work and claim that for the most part, my weekend was boring! I did not sleep on my new couches much yesterday like I wanted, but I did get a cat nap in for about an hour in the afternoon. It was nice. But the thing is that my wish came true and I was bored! YEAH! I wished for that, I did!
Now, if I could just keep the dogs off the couches, that is my next wish. Anybody have any suggestions? When I am not home, I know where they will be. I did buy them their own beds, So far, my little dog is using that, but I had to put it on the loveseat, so she would understand. I also took in it my room last night and put it on my bed so she would get that it was where she is supposed to sleep. The big dog got a rug to sleep on, but I'll be damned if I am going to haul that thing all over the house!
Please, if you have any training ideas, let me have 'em!

1 comment:

kim-d said...

Hey you! Well, I have NO training ideas for you because everybody knows Frank and Nancy run this place; they only allow me to live here with them...HAHAHA! HOWEVER...

TAG--YOU'RE IT!

Hop on over and take a look at the meme I tagged you for...but do it only if you want to, okay? It is kind of a fun one, though!

{{TAG-YOU'RE-IT HUG}}

LUVYAEVERSOMUCH-er