Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick and Tired

I may not be able to post for a while. My computer has the flu, or something. I got home from work yesterday to everyone in my house moping around like they just lost their best friends. Do we depend on this machine too much or what? I got to spend my evening poking around in there, like I knew what I was doing. Turns out what we need is a brain surgeon, not a nurse practioner here. I thinkI am going to take it to the Geek Squad, that is unless they charge and arm and a leg.
Doing this at work is okay, if there aren't many people hovering, but usually there is a BUNCH of people hanging out at the computer banks instead of being downstairs where they should be, so I won't be blogging until the Geek Squad - or - whoever rescues my poor sickly puter.
Hope to see you sooner than soon!

1 comment:

kim-d said...

Hey you--get 'er fixed quick. I'll be back to comment for real later, just wanted to stop by and say a quick hi so you don't forget me :)...

Hug and LUVYAEVERSOMUCH-er.